David is vice president of brand activation for Chick-fil-A, Inc., a fast growing, Atlanta based fast food restaurant chain that originated and specializes in chicken sandwiches. With more than 2,100 locations in 46 states and Washington D.C., Chick-fil-A has experienced 49 consecutive years of sales growth with 2016 sales reaching nearly $8 billion.
David is involved in many aspects of the business community, including:
- Board of directors of ExecuTrain Corporation
- Founding member and board member of Peachtree Partners, Inc.
- Member of the American Marketing Association, co-vice president of Sponsorships
- Midtown Alliance Leadership Development Program
- Partner and board member of Rocky Mountain Ventures LLC, a venture capital partnership
- Board member for Mobilization Labs
- Board member for Roam Atlanta
- Board of the Atlanta Sports Council
Some of David’s community involvement includes:
- Involved in the development of Eagle Ranch, Inc., serving a term as chairman of the board
- Served a term on Executive Committee of First Baptist Church of Atlanta
- Served on the board of directors of Art Within, an Atlanta-based theater company
- On the board of directors for Re-Think, Break into Business, and The Growing Leaders Foundation
- Helped found and serves on the board of directors for Davar Partners International
David attended Wake Forest University, the Universidad de Madrid (Madrid, Spain), and graduated from the University of Georgia. He is an alumnus of the Harvard Business School.
He wrote a book with co-author, Dr. Randy Ross, Remarkable! in May of 2013.