Ralph is a seasoned business leader, formerly serving as AT&T’s vice chairman and CEO of AT&T Business Solutions & AT&T International. He oversaw the company’s integrated Business Solutions Group, which serves more than 3.5 million customers, including nearly all of the world’s Fortune 100 companies, in nearly 200 countries.
Prior to serving as vice chairman, Ralph served as president & CEO of AT&T Mobile & Business Solutions (2014-2016), president & CEO of AT&T Mobility (2007-2014), and group president for Regional Telecommunications and Entertainment (2007).
During Ralph’s tenure with AT&T Mobility, the division became one of the world’s leading smartphone and mobile Internet providers, with growth in revenue from $70 billion annually in 2007 to $73 billion in 2014.
Ralph’s extensive business knowledge and international expertise has been recognized with many awards, such as:
- U.S. Wireless Hall of Fame, 2016
- 100 Most Influential Atlantans – Atlanta Business Chronicle, 2010-2015
- Great Minds in STEM – Hall of Fame – Inducted October 2014
- Global Innovation Award – Emory University’s Goizueta Business School, 2011
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund’s Hall of Fame, 2008
Before joining AT&T, Ralph led Cingular Wireless as COO, Bellsouth Latin America as president, and Bellsouth Internet Services as president.
Ralph currently serves on several boards including:
- American Express Company
- New York Life Insurance Company
- Junior Achievement Worldwide
- Boy Scouts of America
He is the author of Obstacles Welcome: Turn Adversity to Advantage in Business and Life. In January 2017, Ralph founded a consultancy and advisory services group called De La Vega Group.